Pumpkin Spice Season is HERE…which means it’s the perfect time to gear up for holiday cleanings! We’ve got Debbie’s top tips for thriving in the holiday season including being ready now with holiday promotions.
Fall is here which means NOW is the time to get your holiday plans in place. November? Too late! December? Your schedule should be totally booked! Today, we’re sharing Debbie’s top 5 tips for a successful holiday season which starts right now:
1. Staffing and Scheduling: Ensure you have enough staff to handle the increased demand during the holidays. Do you have some staff who want to earn extra money during the weeks leading up to the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays? Identify them now. Offer bonuses for those who say yes to evenings and weekends.
2. Stock Up on Supplies: Don’t run out of cleaning essentials during the busiest time of the year. Stock up on cleaning products, equipment, and supplies to ensure you can deliver top-notch service without disruptions.
3. Specialized Deep Cleaning Services: Promote specialized deep cleaning services and extra / add-on services tailored for the holiday season like detailed oven and refrigerator clean-ups. Highlight the importance of a clean and welcoming home for holiday gatherings. Explore partnerships with local service businesses who offer carpet cleaning or window washing for a complete offer for your customers.
4. Streamline Booking and Communication: Make it easy for clients to book your holiday services. Update your website and social media profiles with holiday-specific information including your holiday offers, working hours, and specials / promotions. Promptly respond to inquiries and requests for quotes.
5. Create Irresistible Holiday Packages: Develop holiday-themed cleaning packages that offer great value. Consider bundling services to create attractive offers such as post-party cleanup or pre-paid maid-service-for-a-year. What a gift to give…or receive! Get your holiday gift cards ready and post actively how easy it is to gift a clean home in your advertising with your gift cards.
Wishing you a fall season full of growth and success!