Debbie Sardone’s Signature Business Coaching Program
Exclusively for Residential Cleaning Business Owners
#1 Cleaning Business Academy in the World!
With over 35 years in the residential cleaning industry, recognized expert Debbie Sardone teaches cleaning business owners how to build their cleaning company, from start-up to success and profits, where the owner never cleans and ease of operations is a TOP PRIORITY. Profits, systems, scalability, and quality of life are the core values that underpin her proven strategies for successful maid service management and growth. Build, Grow, Succeed and Enjoy Your Life with Debbie’s CBF!
Curious about Debbie’s CBF program? Want to know what’s it all about, how it works,
and if it’s the NEXT BEST MOVE for you and your business?
Create A 7 Figure Cleaning Business With The INCOME And FREEDOM You Deserve!
Everything You Need to Learn to Become a Mop-Free Millionaire
Proven, time-tested methods and million-dollar maid service strategies
Easy-to-customize forms, documents, and spreadsheets all included
Step by step instructions, specific “how-to’s” and industry specific metrics
Join 100s of Cleaning Business Owners Who Changed Their Businesses and Their Lives with Debbie’s CBF Program!
Change Your Business! Change Your Life!
Cleaning Business Fundamentals
The Most Comprehensive Cleaning Business Coaching Program Available
10 MODULE COURSE WITH ONLINE VIDEO TRAINING
COACHING AND Q&A CALLS LIVE WITH DEBBIE SARDONE
UNLIMITED 24/7 ACCESS TO MEMBERS ONLY FB GROUP
INDUSTRY PROVEN TOOLS, FORMS, PRICING TABLES
1. The Right Start –Stop stalling and just START! Shed your limiting beliefs, the number one reason most maid services fall or have low profitability, why 93% of all maid services never gross a million dollars in sales a year.
2. Owner’s Role – How to get out of the field and stay out, how to transition clients who only want you, training your cleaners to “clean like you”, overcoming excessive chaos, the entrepreneurial myth, scaling a profitable business, time management vs overwhelm.
3. The Model – Setting up the best model for profitability and ease of operations from team size, automobiles, uniforms, 1099 vs 941, wage structure.
4. Staffing – Pay For Performance, how to find, attract, screen the best staff. How to build a career-cleaner culture, how to reduce and prevent disruptive employee turnover, absenteeism, and drama.
5. Training – The correct way to train for speed, quality, and consistency. How to duplicate your best staff and maintain quality over time.
6. Branding – How to build or (rebuild) a winning brand, avoid the price wars, the commodity image, and attract the highest paying clients.
7. Marketing – Maid service-specific strategies for finding top paying, repeat clients, winning back lost clients, standing out in a crowded market, how to forecast growth, understanding and measuring attrition.
8. Pricing & Bidding – Specific tools and tips for pricing jobs accurately, up-selling, winning and closing more bids, move-in/move-out cleans, deep cleans, measuring & pricing dirt.
9. Sales – How to track and measure everything, close the sale, win the repeat business, price high and still win, sell over the phone, defining service profiles, how to track customer acquisition cost, and measure ROI.
10. In-Home Estimates – To do or not to do, the best way to conduct estimates, what to leave behind, customer contracts, company policies, winning, closing more sales.
Are You Ready To Take Your Cleaning Business to the Next Level?
Debbie Sardone, America’s Top Cleaning Business Consultant
- Founder and Owner of Buckets & Bows Maid Service, a $2M+ cleaning business outside Dallas, TX
- Consultant to over 500 residential cleaning business owners in the US and around the world
- Founder of Cleaning For A Reason, the nationally prominent non-profit providing free house cleaning to 40,000+ men, women, and children battling cancer
- Co-owner of Speed Cleaning™, a leading manufacturer, distributor, and wholesaler of eco-friendly cleaners and professional-grade cleaning supplies
- Trainer to 1000+ cleaning business owners, trainers, and employees
- Professional speaker on Entrepreneurialism, PR and Cause Marketing, Prosperity and Fulfillment
- Author, Bartnernomics and Speed Cleaning for the Pros
- America’s Top Cleaning Business Development Expert