About Debbie Sardone
Debbie Sardone is a popular consultant, trainer, speaker, author and business owner. Described as a “serial entrepreneur” she owns several successful businesses, including Buckets & Bows Maid Service, her residential cleaning business, and Speed Cleaning, a manufacturer and distributor of premium green cleaning products and professional- grade cleaning supplies. Both are located in the Dallas, TX area. She is also the founder of the national nonprofit, Cleaning For A Reason, through which she has helped more than 33,000 women with cancer receive free home cleaning.
- Founder and Owner of $1M+ maid service business outside Dallas, TX
- Consultant to over 350 residential cleaning business owners in the US and around the world
- Founder of nationally-prominent non-profit providing free house cleaning for 30,000+ women battling cancer
- Co-owner of company that manufactures and distributes eco-friendly cleaners and professional grade cleaning supplies
- Trainer to 1000+ cleaning business owners, trainers and employees
- Professional speaker on Entrepreneurialism, PR and Cause Marketing, Prosperity and Fulfillment
- Author, Bartnernomics and Speed Cleaning for the Pros
- America’s Top Cleaning Business Development Expert
Debbie transitioned from managing the day-to-day operations of her million-dollar maid service to absentee owner and began teaching other cleaning business owners how to start and grow their own company…
Debbie started her residential cleaning business back in 1982, from the trunk of her car, hoping to earn some extra money to supplement her husband’s income as a police officer. In eight short years, she had built a significantly large client list and moved inside to run her company versus cleaning the accounts herself. Today, Buckets & Bows Maid Service is one of the largest independently-owned residential cleaning companies in the country, with over a million dollars in sales and employing more than 40 staff members.
Ten plus years ago, Debbie transitioned from managing the day-to-day operations of her million-dollar maid service to absentee owner and began teaching other cleaning business owners how to start and grow their own company, including members of her own family. With her attitude that “If I can do it, anybody can” when it comes to growing a million dollar maid service, Debbie inspires others to reach for their business goals and dreams, creating a source of income they will love and the freedom in their lives that they deserve. She offers numerous instructional platforms including books, DVDs, webinars, workshops, large group events and training systems, including her signature Cleaning Business Fundamentals program.
Debbie is married to her sweetheart, Steve Sardone, a retired police officer, for 35+ years and has two grown children and four adored grandchildren.