How many times have you lost a job, revenue, or a customer because your cleaning staff showed up late? One good recurring customer is easily worth over $3,000 a year to your business, so being on time is critical if you want to impress a new customer and keep your existing customers happy.
Solve this problem once and for all by approaching the solution differently:
- Change the customer’s expectation
- Stop committing to a specific time, offer a range
- Stand firm, if they press for an exact time, insist on a range, or you set yourself up for failure
- Commit to what you know you can succeed at consistently, not to what you’ll probably fail at most of the time
- Use a software program that will let you run your business your way, not one that requires that you adjust your business to accommodate the limitations of the software
Known as The Maid Coach, Debbie Sardone is America’s top cleaning business consultant. Debbie helps owners of residential cleaning companies build a 7-figure dream business, with a 6-figure income and the freedom in their lives that they deserve.