How many times have you lost a job, revenue, or a customer because your cleaning staff showed up late? One good recurring customer is easily worth over $3,000 a year to your business, so being on time is critical if you want to impress a new customer and keep your existing customers happy.
Solve this problem once and for all by approaching the solution differently:
- Change the customer’s expectation
- Stop committing to a specific time, offer a range
- Stand firm, if they press for an exact time, insist on a range, or you set yourself up for failure
- Commit to what you know you can succeed at consistently, not to what you’ll probably fail at most of the time
- Use a software program that will let you run your business your way, not one that requires that you adjust your business to accommodate the limitations of the software