What if you were hit by a bus? Would your business cease to exists? Would you still be bringing in revenues and profits.
Here are some things to consider:
- If you are still cleaning, you own a JOB not a business.
- If go on vacation do you spent most of the time SOLVING problems for your staff?
- Can you take a day off without your phone blowing up?
- If you are no longer cleaning, would sales, quality, hiring, and training happen in your absence?
If you hope to go from being the Technician to The Owner – you have to get out of the filed. There are 7 Major Areas of your business that MUST work for you to get out of the field and succeed.
- You have to be able to find and keep great employees
- You need an effective Training and On-boarding process for new staff
- You must automat marketing – so that you have a continual flow of new, qualified customers
- You have to have a Top Producing SALES process – Proven PROCESS to CONVERT your LEADS and RETAIN those converted leads as RECURRING customers
- You’ll have to have a proven Quality Assurance program
- For quality of life and scaleability, you must have Systems & Processes that admin staff can follow
If you need help with your residential cleaning business, fill out the consulting request for a free 30 minute consult!