If you’ve watched any of my Periscope chats then you’re probably familiar with the row of books I have behind me. I recently sat down with Amar from ZenMaid to talk about the best of these books and wanted to share my list with you as well.
Many of the books on this list are not just for business, but apply to your life as well. If you’re not much of a reader, many of these are also available on audiobook as well, which is where I frequently do my best “reading”—I listen to them while I’m getting ready in the morning and I get excited and pumped for the day!
- Strategic Thinking by Bill Birnbaum.
- The Slight Edge by Jeff Olsen.
- The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
- Book Yourself Solid by Michael Port
- The E-Myth by Michael E. Gerber
- The 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing by Al Ries & Jack Trout
- The Energy Bus by Jon Gordon
- Eat that frog! by Brian Tracy
- Why She Buys by Bridget Brennan
- The Life changing Magic of Tidying up by Marie Kondo
- The Big Moo by Seth Godin
- 4 Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss
- Blue Ocean Strategy by W. Chan Kim & Renee Mauborgne
- The Automatic Customer by John Warrillos
- Speed Cleaning for the Pros by Jeff Campbell & Debbie Sardone
- The Fish That Ate The Whale by Rich Cohen
I hope you enjoy these recommendations. Have some books that you recommend as well? Please share them in the comments!