You are busy running the day-to-day operations of your cleaning business, so why should you take the time to attend a conference focused on your industry? It’s important for you as a business owner to be more strategic every once in awhile and get the 50,000 foot view of your company and its direction. Join me and a select group of other cleaning business owners for a February 24-25 Speed Cleaning for the Pros conference and put your business on the fast track to success.
In case you need to rationalize taking two days away from your business, here are five benefits of attending industry-specific conferences.
- Learn new information. You’ll walk away with your brain filled with useful information that can be put into practice immediately. By going to conferences geared toward cleaning business owners, you can stay up to date with industry trends and innovations.
- Meet cleaning industry experts. These are the people who have floated to the top of the cleaning business by implementing successful strategies. You’ll want to rub shoulders with them and pick their brains for tips on how you can join their ranks.
- Get answers to specific business questions from experts who have been there and done that. During break times or during specific Q&A sessions, you can bring up questions that have been on your mind. Walk away with the most informed answer from the industry experts at the conference.
- Collect presentation material that you can take home to share with your staff and refer to later. You might be overwhelmed by the amount of information being thrown at you, but most conferences will include material you can take away with you to study later or to share with your staff.
- Share ideas with others in your shoes. You’ll spend the day with other cleaning business owners who might have a solution for a problem you’re facing. Networking with other owners is a great way to build up a support network in case issues arise in the future, and to have a sounding board to vet your next great idea.
As a bonus, one last benefit you get is motivation. By taking the time to think strategically about your business and invest in a conference to broaden your knowledge, you will absolutely walk away re-energized and motivated for success. Your brain will be bursting with ideas to try and suggestions to put into place as soon as you get home. Simply by carrying this energy back into your office, you’ll motivate your staff as well.